The date of this post is Sunday, October 9, 2016 and this past week and days to come Hurricane Matthew has and is wreaking havoc in his path. My heartfelt prayers and thoughts are with those who have suffered loss!
Across America, during the month of October, there are a number of initiatives to continue raising awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness. This Stamp Set Sunday is such an event. While my family has not been stricken with any breast cancers, my grandmother, aunt and recently my mom, have passed as a result of complications resulting from cancer and I, like millions of others continue efforts to raise awareness and monies in the hopes that one day, we’ll finally eradicate all cancers!
This week’s projects – You’ve Got This
You’ve Got This PDF: youve-got-this
- Stamp Set: You’ve Got This
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Pop of Pink
- Specialty Paper: Water Color paper
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, gold metallic thread, metal rimmed pearls, sequins, 5/8” Organza Ribbon, 5/8” Satin Ribbon, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush, Lace Doily
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots,
Tools: Heat tool, Score Board, Trimmer, Flower Medallion, Decorative Label Punch, Snow Flurry, Triple Banner Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Lots of Labels Framelits Dies, Brick Wall embossing folder, Fluttering embossing folder, clear embossing powder
Thank you so much for visiting! If you have any questions about the projects, please leave a comment or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join My Team
Joining Stampin’ UP! has many benefits. Take a look here and then lets chat!
See you next time!