For a July 2016 challenge, we were asked to create a “Christmas in July” themed “some-thing-or-other” (no one ever says you have to just make cards). While spending time brainstorming, my 7 year old grand daughter popped in and asked if she could help me and this project was born!
For full instructions, click here: Mini Envelope Cards
My grand daughter made the penguin and the snowman!
For all your Stampin’ UP! needs, please visit me at Brenda LaBattaglia, Stampin’ UP! Independent Demonstrator.
Project Product List:
- Stamps: Snow Place, Flurry of Wishes, Embellished Ornaments
- Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock, This Christmas Specialty DSP
- Embellishments: Metal Rimmed Pearls
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Basic Black & Versa Mark
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin Dimensionals
- Framelits / Thinlits: Layering Squares, Snow Friends Framelits,
- Tools: Trimmer, 2 ½” circle punch, Flower Medallion Punch, Big Shot
NOTE: Stampin’ UP! no longer sells the 2.5″ circle punch but to make this product large enough for a gift cards, you could purchase the Layering Circles.
If you would like to see a ‘how-to’ on any type of paper crafting project, send me a note and I will add it to my tutorials.
Check back here soon for more Artful Inspirations!
Ciao for now!