Hello everyone! We are back again with another episode of Stamp Set Sunday. Today we feature Stampin’ UP!s Snow Place and Snow Friends stamp set and the coordinating framelits set. I don’t know about you all but with as busy as life can get, there isn’t really much time to be fully prepared for the holiday’s unless I start now! So, along with last weeks holiday cards, this weeks projects are all gift card holder projects. All the designs used in today’s projects are for the Christmas holiday season but with a change of paper and embellishments, they can easily be for birthday’s, anniversary, thank you’s or just when you want to send someone a gift card!
Click here for the Snow Place PDF Instructions: snow-place-stamp-set-sunday
- Stamp Set and Framelits Bundle – Snow Place
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
- Designer series paper (12” x 12”)– Festive Birthday and This Christmas
- Designer Series paper stack (6” x 6”) – Little Foxy
- Specialty Paper – Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer, Silver Glimmer
- Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo, Tempting Turquoise, Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral
- Big Shot: Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits, Lots of Labels Framelits
- Punches: Classic Label, Snow Flurry, Tree Punch, Flower Medallion, Festive Flower Builder, 1/8” circle (hole) punch.
Misc. – Wink of Stella Glitter Brush –Clear, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin’ Dimensional’s, White Lace Doilies, Pearl Basic Jewels, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1/8” Ribbon – Gold and Silver, Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim, Metallic Thread – silver