Painted Poppies along with Peaceful Poppies designer series paper are used to make this beautiful Thank You card! I never have enough thank you cards so having this beauty at the ready makes me happy! You too can make this card by downloading the FREE tutorial by clicking here >>> I Can’t Thank You Enough
Peaceful Poppies DSP – I Can’t Thank You Enough
- Stamp Sets – Painted Poppies (151599), So Sentimental (151691)
- Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (146970)
- Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies (151324)
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry (147091), Stazon Jet Black Ink (101406)
- Color: Watercolor pencils: Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry
- Blender Pens (102845)
- Big Shot: Painted Labels Dies (151605), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690)
- Embellishments: Peaceful Poppies Sequins (151325)
- Adhesives – Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue
To decide which side of our designer series paper is always so incredibly hard…soooooo, I try to find ways to feature BOTH sides, as often as I can. Here is one such example!
So Sentimental – Your Friendship is a Blessing
• Stamp Sets – So Sentimental (151691)
• Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Grapefruit Grove (146972),
• Designer Series Paper: Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale A Bration item)
• Ink: Bermuda Bay (147096),
• Big Shot: Stitched Labels Dies (146828)
• Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels (144219)
• Adhesives – Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Have you all seen all the gorgeousness that is the Tropical Oasis designer series paper? OMG, I have so many ideas romping around my brain to make so many different projects!! Here’s just one example >>>
Click here to download this weeks FREE tutorial >>> Another Wonderful Year – Thank You
Another Wonderful Year – Thank You
• Stamp Sets – Another Wonderful Year (146695), Butterfly Gala (148580)
• Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (),
• Designer Series Paper: Tropical Oasis Designer Paper (151252)
• Ink: Pool Party (147107), Daffodil Delight (147094)
• Big Shot: Stitched Shape Dies (145372),
• Punches: Butterfly Duet (148523)
• Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels (144219),
• Adhesives – Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Oh how I love the spring time and the spring colors we have that allows us to create amazingly beautiful projects to share with our family and friends. I sure hope you find this weeks tutorial inspirational enough to want to create it at home!
• Stamp Sets – Timeless Tulips (151534),
• Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Pear Pizzas (131201),
• Designer Series Paper:
• Ink: Pear Pizzazz (147104), Petal Pink (147108)
• Big Shot: Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (148551),
• Punches: Story Label (150076)
• Embellishments: Metallic Edge Ribbon (Petal Pink) (151194),
• Adhesives – Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
To download this weeks FREE tutorial, click here >>> Timeless Tulips – Happy Easter
I don’t know about you, but I hate having the need for a card like this! It means that someone has lost someone they love and that is so heartbreakingly sad! I never know what to say but I do know that I can make beautiful cards to give and use our sentiments to say “hopefully” the right thing at a time when the recipient needs it.
The stamp set for the sentiment used is from Here’s a Card stamp set. The Lily Impressions designer series paper is a FREE product from the 2020 SaleABration flyer and Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards is used to create this beautiful card!
To download the FREE tutorial, click here >>> Words Cannot Express the Deep Sorrow
Stampin’ UP! Timeless Tropical has beautiful imagery but the sentiments deserve some love amongst many other of our designer series papers and card projects! In today’s tutorial, we combine a number of punches and dies to create a beautiful scalloped edge card. You can download the FREE tutorial HERE >>> May Your Birthday Be Memorable
Here’s a quick an easy Valentine’s Day card using the Heartfelt bundle in the 2020 mini catalog, which you can download by clicking on the CATALOGS tab above. By adding the Heart Doilies or Faceted Gems, you reach the magic number to receive a FREE item from the 2020 Sale-A-Bration flier, so be sure to check it all out.
Heartfelt – Love You Lots <<< click to download the FREE tutorial!
Check out the calendar page for upcoming classes, would love to have you!
I am popping in here today to give you a time saving tip! We are all so stinking busy with all sorts of things but if you’re anything like me, crafting keeps the sane in my wackadoodle world! So, I try to find ways to make my crafting super easy! One of those ways is to cut up my card stock in to some common sizes that I know that I will use. For example – I rarely use Whisper White and Very Vanilla as card bases. I mostly use these two colors for inside the card and as a layers on the front of cards. SOOO, I pre-cut entire packs of both colors to 5 1/4″ x 4″ and 5″ x 3 3/4″ to have at the ready when I create cards for classes and special occasions.
Do you have any time saving tips? I’d love to hear them…please share in the comments section!
Hello stamping friends. This weeks tutorial is using the It Starts With Art bundle in the 2019-2020 Stampin’ UP! Annual Catalog! Above is the Follow Your Art designer series paper. I love the bright colors and the artsy imagery! Below is the tutorial to make a fancy fold card where you’ll get to play with the Arts and Crafts dies, the Stitched Nested Labels Dies and the Button Button embossing folder.
Click here for the PDF tutorial: Hello
Check back in here each week for more tutorials and check out the Calendar page for a schedule of classes.
Follow us on Facebook @MeemsArt and Instagram @MeemsArtCart.
Thank you so much for visiting today. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive news and specials directly in your in box!
Do you love to coordinate your cards with your gift wrap? I sure do but sometimes I can’t seem to find the right stuff at the local shops so, I create my own. This month’s tutorial teaches you how to make a 4″ x 4″ square swivel topped box that is 1″ high but this type of box can be any size you need for the gift you are giving! You use the same designer series paper stack to create both your card and to decorate the box and WhaaaaLaaaa, coordination at its finest…just makes my heart happy! The designer series paper used to decorate this box is the Twinkle Twinkle DSP from the 2018 – 2019 SU! Annual Calendar.
CLICK HERE for the Swivel Top Box tutorial!
If you need any of the products listed in the tutorial, I would be honored if you shopped with me. You can do so my clicking directly on any of the links in the tutorial or by the links below. Don’t forget that Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st – for every $50 you spend, you can earn FREE items so be sure to check it all out!
Join My Team – there’s a ton of extra special incentives for joining the Stampin’ UP! family before March 31st. You can check it all out here and if you have any questions, send me an email…but hurry, times running out!