Welcome to another episode of Stamp Set Sunday where we help the cost conscious crafter create 5 different projects using only one stamp set. This weeks feature stamp set is Jar of Love from Stampin' UP!
Click Here for detailed Instructions Here: Jar of Love Stamp Set Sunday
- Stamp Set – Jar of Love Bundle
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
- Designer series paper (12” x 12”)– Pop of Pink, By The Shore
- Designer Series Paper Stack (6” x 6”)- Serene Scenery
- Specialty Paper – Window Sheets, Vellum Card stock, Cellophane Bags (2” x 8”).
- Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
- Embossing: Fluttering Embossing Folder
- Layering Ovals: 1 ¾” Oval, 2” Oval,
- Punches: ¾” Circle Punch
- Big Shot – Every Day Jars Framelits
Misc. – Wink of Stella Glitter Brush – Clear, Delicate White Doilies, Snail Adhesive, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin’ Dimensional’s, Tear & Tape adhesive, Foam Adhesive Strips, Sequins
Thank you all so much for stopping by; if you have any questions or need clarifications on any of the instructions, please leave me a comment. I’ll be sure to get back to you as quickly as I can! If you do not already have a Stampin’ UP! Demonstrator, I would be honored to assist you!